Your Host City: London, ON
We hope this section will help you book accommodations, dine in style, and explore.
The Old East Village
Home of the Palace Theatre
Here are some of our local favourites...
The Hungary Butcher
Four Points by Sheraton
TOFest2018's Official Hotel
Our hotel is the Four Points by Sheraton London.
Advantages of the hotel for the Festival include:
- Easy access from major highways
- Lots of free parking, with room to easily accommodate trucks for the competing groups
- Shopping and restaurants nearby – many within walking distance
- The hotel and our contact have theatre festival experience
- Option of 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds
- The rate is $115 per night, including a full buffet breakfast for one person. Each additional person (maximum of 4 in a room) to pay only an extra $10 for breakfast
- 2 people: $125
- 3 people: $135
- 4 people: $145
- To book, call (519-681-0600) or visit them online
- please note the linked website above is a special landing page specifically for booking as a Festival guest
- Last day to book is April 22
The Chairman Suite will serve as our hospitality suite during the day for dropping in and after the evening performances for attendees to gather, visit, and exchange information.
Two of our committee members will be occupying the suite and they are excited to share late nights with everyone who wants to gather to talk theatre after the show!
Festival Awards Brunch
- Join us at the Awards Brunch on Sunday, May 20 at 10:30 am
- Special price of $35 (all inclusive)
- Buffet Brunch Menu with breakfast and lunch options
- Cash bar
- Individual bar orders to be taken and paid by individuals
- To order tickets, contact the London Community Players Box Office at (519) 432-1029 during regular business hours